Welcome Ramadhan is an Arabic-styled display typeface. This font features irresistible characters which make this font unique because it looks like the standard Arabian alphabet or is written in Arabic style. This Islamic Ramadhan Arabic font is perfect for any graphic design related to the Islamic style. Using this font, you will get an Arabic feel for every text you type. Made with serif characters so that it can be read internationally and does not have to be able to read by Arabic characters. It is PUA encoded which means you can access all of the glyphs and swashes with ease! Add it confidently to your projects, and you will love the results.
- Welcome Ramadhan ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Welcome Ramadhan Italic ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Alternate, swash, titling, ss01, & ligature
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
Standard License, Webfont License, Professional License, Extended License, Corporate License