Step into a world of bold sophistication with Serath, a remarkable blackletter font that exudes power and elegance. Its distinct and imposing design showcases uniquely shaped letters, making it the perfect choice for creations that demand a touch of distinction. Whether you’re working on product packaging, branding, or any project that requires bold and daring typography, Serath will effortlessly make a statement. Unlock its full potential with its PUA encoding, granting you easy access to a wide array of glyphs and swashes. Embrace the confidence that comes with incorporating Serath into your projects, and prepare to be amazed by the remarkable results it delivers.
- Serath ( TTF,OTF,WOFF)
- Serath Italic ( TTF,OTF,WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Alternate, swash, titling, & ligature
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).