Honey Bear font is a delightful and playful typeface that draws inspiration from whimsical cartoons. With its charming and cute aesthetic, this font is perfect for adding a touch of childlike wonder to your designs. Whether you’re creating invitations, greeting cards, or any other creative project, Honey Bear will bring a sense of fun and joy to your work. It’s PUA encoded, allowing you to easily access all the special glyphs and characters. Unleash your creativity and let Honey Bear brighten up your designs!
- Honey bear (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Honey bear Italic (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).