Agaste is a stylish and elegant serif font. It is suitable for a wide variety of designs due to its unique and cool style. Comes with some alternates and ligatures, so you can combine them to make a perfect typography design. It is ideal for your upcoming projects. Such as luxury logo and branding, classy editorial design, magazines, Packaging, poster, movie, cosmetic brand, fashion promotions, weddings, fashion, art gallery branding, and more. This font is PUA encoded, meaning you can access all of the glyphs.
- Agaste (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Agaste Italic (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Alternate, Swash, Titling, & Ligature.
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
Standard License, Webfont License, Professional License, Extended License, Corporate License