Zombie Mummy is a bold, quirky, and incredibly spooky display font. Add this font to your favorite Halloween-themed ideas and notice how it makes them come alive! This font is PUA encoded which means you can access all of the glyphs.
- Zombie Mummy1 TTF
- Zombie Mummy1 OTF
- Zombie Mummy1 WOFF
- Zombie Mummy2 TTF
- Zombie Mummy2 OTF
- Zombie Mummy2 WOFF
- FONT DUO
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).