Introducing “Darkness of the Night,” a captivating and contemporary sans serif brush font. With its modern style and bold brush strokes, this font exudes a sense of mystery and allure. Perfect for a wide range of design projects, from edgy branding to striking headlines, “Darkness of the Night” adds a touch of intrigue and sophistication. Its unique blend of sleek lines and brush-inspired details creates a visually stunning composition that commands attention. Let “Darkness of the Night” bring a sense of modern elegance and boldness to your designs, making them stand out from the crowd. Unleash the power of this font and create captivating visuals that leave a lasting impression.
- Darkness of the night (OTF/TTF/WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Alternate, swash, titling, & ligature
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).