Classic Rock is an incredibly versatile duo font. It perfectly combines a beautiful script with an elegant sans serif. The script was created to look as close to a natural handwritten script as possible by including 62 ligatures. With built-in Opentype features, this script comes to life as if you are writing it yourself. These styles are ready to be used together and give your designs a modern and unique look! This font is PUA encoded which means you can access all of the glyphs.
- Classic Rock (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Classic Rock Italic (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Classic Rock Script (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Classic Rock Script Italic (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- 62 ligature
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).
Standard License, Webfont License, Professional License, Extended License, Corporate License