Experience the enchantment of California Street, a handwritten font that embodies sweetness, innocence, lightness, and charm. This exceptional typeface brings a distinct allure to any design project, infusing it with a unique and captivating charm. Crafted to emulate the natural flow of the handwritten script, California Street boasts an impressive collection of 64 ligatures, ensuring an authentic and fluid appearance that mimics your own handwriting. The accompanying picture showcases the font’s remarkable qualities, inviting you to witness its beauty firsthand. Offering a range of 10 fonts within a single typeface, including Thin, Light, Regular, Semi Bold, Bold, Thin Italic, Light Italic, Italic, Semi Bold Italic, and Bold Italic, California Street provides versatility for your creative expressions. Most importantly, California Street is tailored to be the perfect fit for your projects, bringing elegance and character to your designs. Don’t miss out on the magic—let California Street elevate your creations to new heights of beauty and grace.
- California Street (ttf, otf, woff)
- California Street Thin (ttf, otf, woff)
- California Street Thin Italic (ttf, otf, woff)
- California Street Semi Bold (ttf, otf, woff)
- California Street Semi Bold Italic (ttf, otf, woff)
- California Street Light (ttf, otf, woff)
- California Street Light Italic (ttf, otf, woff)
- California Street Italic (ttf, otf, woff)
- California Street Bold (ttf, otf, woff)
- California Street Bold Italic (ttf, otf, woff)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Alternate, swash & ligature
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).