Snowby is more than just a font; it’s a winter wonderland captured in every letter. This sweet and snowy display font will transport you to a magical world of enchantment and whimsy. Each meticulously crafted letter is adorned with delicate snowflakes, evoking the cozy warmth of a snowy day. Whether you’re designing holiday cards, winter-themed invitations, or creating a festive atmosphere for your brand, Snowby is the perfect choice. Let its charm and snowy elegance bring a touch of magic to your winter projects, captivating the hearts of all who lay their eyes upon it. Embrace the beauty of the season with Snowby and let your designs shine like glistening snowflakes in the winter sun.
- Snowby ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Snowby Swash ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).