Introducing Mikhael Handwritten, an authentic brush script font that brings a raw and energetic vibe to your designs. With its dynamic strokes and natural brush texture, this font is crafted to make a bold statement in logos, posters, packaging, and various design projects. Its striking appearance and smooth flow make it an ideal choice for conveying a strong and stylish impression. PUA encoding ensures effortless access to all the expressive glyphs. Elevate your projects with Mikhael Handwritten, a font that effortlessly infuses vigor and character into your creative endeavors.
- Mikhael Handwritten ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Mikhael Handwritten Italic ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Ligature, alternate dan swash
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).