Loving Me is a new, fresh, sweet, and quirky handmade font. It’s ideal for branding and decorating your projects. Loving Me font has a classy, and modern look that can be used for logos, branding, invitations, poster, advertising, stationery, wedding designs, social media posts, and much more! It is PUA encoded which means you can access all of the glyphs and swashes with ease!
- Loving me ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Loving me Italic ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).