Honnitta is a handwritten signature script with a modern look. It has a good readability and contains lots of glyph’s which give you the chance to give your designs a different look, each time you use Honnitta. Because of its diversity, Honnitta can be used for almost every design.
What’s Included :
- Honnitta (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Honnitta Italic (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Simple installations
- Support silhouette
- Many features: alternate, swash & Ligature
- Accessible in the Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, even work on Microsoft Word.
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. More information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
To stay up to date for my latest job, follow me and let’s be friends because there will be many promos.
PUA encoded = Accessible in the Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, even work on Microsoft Word. PUA Encoded Characters – Fully accessible without additional design software.
I hope you enjoy this font. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to drop me a message 🙂