Experience the magic of “Hobenshaw,” a meticulously hand-drawn font designed to captivate with its unique personal charm. Ignite your designs with its sizzling appeal, perfect for creating standout logos that leave a lasting impression or adding a touch of style to text overlays on captivating background images. With its PUA encoding, accessing a treasure trove of glyphs is effortless, allowing you to unlock endless creative possibilities. Embrace the allure of ” Hobenshaw” and let your imagination run wild as you infuse your designs with its irresistible charisma. Get ready to make a statement and set your creations ablaze with this extraordinary font.
- Hobenshaw ( TTF,OTF,WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Ligature & Titling (Underline)
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).