Harriet is a refined and delicate handwritten font. This lovely script font has a wide spectrum of applications ranging from greeting cards to headlines and is guaranteed to add a romantic feel to your next project. It will turn any design project into a true stand-out. Add it to your most creative ideas and notice how it makes them come alive! This font is PUA encoded which means you can access all of the amazing glyphs and swashes with ease! It also features a wealth of special features including alternate glyphs, swashes, and ligatures.
- Harriet (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Harriet Italic (TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Alternate, swash & ligature
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).