Browking is a bold, distinct, and elegant blackletter font. This font is imposing and features uniquely shaped letters, and as a result, it will easily match a wide range of creations that require a distinct touch. Use it for product packaging, branding, or other projects that need bold and daring typography! It is PUA encoded which means you can access all of the glyphs and swashes with ease! Add it confidently to your projects, and you will love the results.
- Browking ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Browking Italic ( TTF, OTF, WOFF)
- Support multilingual; ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß ¿ ¡
- Numerals & Punctuation
- lowercase and uppercase letters
- Works both on Mac & PC
- Alternate, swash, titling, ss01, ss02, & ligature
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, and even work on Microsoft Word.
HOW TO ACCESS ALTERNATE CHARACTERS:
- Open glyphs panel:
In Adobe Photoshop go to Window – glyphs; In Adobe Illustrator go to Type – glyphs
- To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Indesign, and CorelDraw. For more information about how to access alternate glyphs, check out this link (http://goo.gl/ZT7PqK)
- Access Silhouette Studio compatible font characters, Cricut Design Space. Simply copy and paste alternative characters using Character Map (Windows), Nexus Font (Windows), Font Book (Mac), or a software program such as PopChar (for Windows and Mac).